Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Art

I had a digital camera with me the other day and I was inspired to take pictures of my favorite public art. My biggest regret with regards to this sculpture (? installation? what should it/they be called?) is that I wasn't there the day the crane was blocking traffic so that it could lift and replace the two big blocks. People I know who live in the vicinity thought that these blocks were left over or misplaced construction materials. Needless to say, they were stunned when they were turned in order to change the "aspect" of the "piece".

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And just think.....

The Cute Hoor who created??? that piece of (UGH) art???

A BIG FAT TAX BREAK FROM THE STATE!!!

Social Partnership at its finest.

4:34 PM, October 02, 2005  
Blogger Eagle said...

Good God - I hadn't even thought about that. Ugggh

2:24 PM, October 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger