Thursday, December 02, 2004

I called Greenstar

Why is it the companies that I trust the least have the friendliest people on the other end of the line? When Aoife answered my call this afternoon I was ready to get angry, to fight, to spit. Two minutes later she has me eating out of her hand. I practically told her that Greenstar is a fine company and is just trying to make a profit like any other decent small business. You'd think it was a Mom & Pop operation run by the Claus family.

Anyway, Aoife told me that the €264 charge was for someone who put their black bin and green bin out monthly. The €392 charge was for someone who put it out as often as they do now (that is, 40 collections per year for the black bin and 12 for the green). That works out at around €4.57 per (black bin) collection. I now know what I'm dealing with and will work hard to get the charge down to around €300 for the year. Will take some effort.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger