Thursday, March 10, 2005

Parking in Bray

Is there any organisation that simply raises its fees by 160% without batting an eye other than government? Today was the first time I had to pay €1 for a parking disk that cost €0.38 up to December.

I doubt I'll bother with the library again and I may look for a new barber. Also, I see no reason to shop in Bray at all. I used to like the fact that it didn't cost an arm and a leg to park my car, but those days are over now. The only store that makes commercial sense to me in Bray now is Smith's and with no parking in front and the fact that I'll soon be able to get to Tallaght nearly as easily as to their store in Bray, I suspect that Bray will soon be nothing more than a series of traffic lights along the route to Shankill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger